Viñales... in Exclusive Car including a visit to orchid garden of Soroa!
The guided tour starts at 8:00 in the morning with pick up in the place where you will stay in Havana.
At first, enjoy a stopover in Soroa, a peaceful place in the hills of the Sierra del Rosario where the botanical garden houses over 700 species of orchids, 250 of them are endemic.
The tour continues with a visit to a farmer’s house where you will learn the production of the tobacco, including a visit to a tobacco plantation and a drying location. Taste a nice tobacco.
The next stop will be at the Viewpoint Los Jazmines to see a unique landscape with its dramatic limestone flat topped mountains called “Mogotes”, the characteristic, gigantic karst formations that resemble sugar loaves are like stone sentinels keeping watch over the corn of tobacco fields, the red earth with majestic royal trees and the farmhouses with roofs of palm leaves.
The tour continues with a short visit to the Viñales’s downtown, a quiet and pleasant little town. Afterwards, visit to the Indian Cave, the first part of the tour here is on foot through tunnels with artificial lighting, then a small motorboat takes you up the underground of the San Vicente river for about a quarter of a mile. Lunch at a local restaurant.
Next stop will be The Prehistory Mural. On the face of a mogote the Cuban painter Leovigildo Gonzales, a pupil of the famous Mexican artist Diego Rivera, painted the historic of evolution (1952-62), from Ammonites to Homo sapiens.
The Mural was restored in 1980, making use of the cracks in the rock to create special effects of light and colour. Return to your accommodation in Havana.
|Daily||8:00 hrs||12 hrs||USD|
- Comfortable shoes and clothing, sunglasses and cash.
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax|
|Book now||Book now||Book now||Book now||Book now||Book now||Book now||Book now||Book now|
-English speaking guide for 12 hrs.
- Air conditioned car with professional driver for 12 hrs. (Medium car or Microbus).
- Visit to the Orchid Garden in Soroa on route to Viñales.
-Entrance at "Los Jazmines" viewpoint on the Valley of Viñales.
- Panoramic tour of the town of Viñales.
- Visit to the Indian Cave and boat ride on the underground river.
- Visit to the Prehistory Mural.
- Cuban lunch at a local restaurant with a national drink included.
- Entrance tickets to: Orchid Garden, Indian Cave and the Prehistory Mural.
- Return to Havana.
- Tips to driver and guide (Recommended Tips according the service received).
- Something not mentioned before.