Varadero... in Old-American Car including a panoramic tour of Matanzas city!
The guided tour starts at 8:00 in the morning.
Varadero is one of Cuba’s tourist top region which occupies the 19 km long of the Peninsula de Hicacos, it is connected to the mainland by a drawbridge, a sign of Varadero’s exclusivity. When, in the late 19th century, some families from Cardenas town bought part of the land on the peninsula and built themselves summer residences on the north coast, Varadero became a fashionable beach for the wealthy. Now, this beautiful paradise is especially popular with Canadians and Europeans, drawn to the white sandy beaches, clear blue water and good facilities.
The first stop in this tour will be at Bacunayagua Bridge 7 km before arriving into Matanzas city, it is one of the seven wonders of Cuban civil engineering. With 110 m it is the highest bridge of Cuba. Built over the Yumuri River, in the early 1960s, it offers lovely views of the peaceful wooded valley below. Taste a delicious “Piña Colada” drink while you are relaxing by the view.
The tour continues with a panoramic tour of Matanzas city, including La Libertad Park, Palacio de Junco Museum, Sauto Theater, Fireman's quarters and the bay of Matanzas. Called “The Athens of Cuba” Matanzas is the capital of the province with the same name. It is a major industry town, with the fourth most important port for sugar exports.
Afterward you will go directly to Varadero town making a short panoramic tour along the city before arrival to the heavenly beach.
Lunch at local restaurant. Free time to relax until 6:00 in the afternoon. Return to your hotel in Havana.
|Daily||8:00 hrs||12 hrs||USD|
- Comfortable shoes and clothing, sunglasses, bath suit, sun cream, towel, sunglasses and cash.
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
|Book now||Book now||Book now||Book now|
- English speaking guide for 12 hrs.
- Old American Classic Car with professional driver for 12 hrs.
- Stop at Bacunayagua Bridge (viewpoint). A drink included.
- Panoramic tour of Matanzas city, Including: La Libertad Park, Palacio de Junco Museum, Sauto Theater, Fireman's quarters and Matanzas bay.
- Panoramic tour along Varadero town.
- Cuban lunch at a local restaurant with a national drink included.
- Time to relax and take a bath in Varadero beach.p>- Return to Havana.
- Tips to driver and guide (Recommended Tips according the service received).
- Something not mentioned before.