Tour of Havana: Modern and Old... in Old-American Car with off-the-beaten track visits!
The guided tour could be started at 8:00 in the morning.
You will first enjoy a 1 hour walking tour along the Old Havana quarters including the most important squares and fortresses of the area.
You will be picked up at the Plaza de Armas in an Old-American car to take you to a 15 min photo visit to the Capitol building and then to a panoramic ride along the Havana sea wall drive. The next stop will be at the Maqueta de la Habana where you will receive an explanation of the urban development of the city and the tour will continue with another panoramic ride along 5th avenue, then the John’s Lennon’s park and afterwards an outside visit to the Colon Cemetery which has more than 500 major mausoleums.
The tour will continue with a short visit to Revolution Square and then you will be taken to the facade of the University of Havana, with its statue of the Alma Mater at the top of the staircase. The next stop will be in Finca La Vigia at San Francisco de Paula, on the outskirts of Havana, the residence of Ernest Hemingway in Cuba.
The tour continues with a visit to the fortresses “Castillo del Morro” and “San Carlos de La Cabaña” and ends with the visit to the colossal statue of “Cristo de La Habana”.
|Daily||8:00 hrs||5:30 hrs||USD|
- Comfortable shoes and clothing, sunglasses and cash.
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
|Book now||Book now||Book now||Book now|
- English speaking guide for 5 hrs + 30 min.
- Old American Classic Car with professional driver for 4 hrs + 30 min FREE.
- 1 hr Walking tour around the 4 main squares: San Francisco de Asis, Plaza de Armas, Plaza de la Catedral and Plaza Vieja.
- Entrance tickets to places and museum: Mock-up of Old Havana, Colon’s Cemetery, Ernest Hemingway Museum's Finca La Vijia, Morro Castle and San Carlos de la Cabaña Fortress.
- Cuban lunch at a local restaurant with a national drink included.
- Return to your hotel.
- Upgrade to old American convertible car for 45 USD per car.
- Tips to driver and guide (Recommended Tips according the service received).
- Something not mentioned before.