Tour of Havana: Modern and Old... in Old-American Car with off-the-beaten track visits!
The guided tour could be started at 9:00 in the morning or 2:00 in the afternoon.
At first, enjoy a 1 hour walking tour along the Old Havana quarters including the most important squares, fortresses and interesting places of the area. You will be picked up on the Plaza de Armas square in an Old-American car for an hour tour, with 5 minutes stopover at the Havana’s Capitol building for photos and then, a ride along the Havana sea wall drive. The tour continues with a panoramic ride along the 5th avenue up to the 24th Avenue’s Park, with their famous big trees and the Church of Santa Rita, follow by a visit to the John’s Lennon Park. Afterwards, an outside visit to the large Colon’s Cemetery which has more than 500 major mausoleums.
The tour continues with a short visit to the Revolution Square and then you will be taken to the facade of the University of Havana, with its statue of the Alma Mater at the top of the staircase. The next stop will be the fortresses “Castillo del Morro” and “San Carlos de la Cabaña” to enjoy the beauty of the city. The tour ends with the visit to the colossal statue of “Cristo de La Habana”. Return to your hotel.
|Daily||9:00 hrs||2:30 hrs||USD|
- Comfortable shoes and clothing, sunglasses and cash.
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
|Book now||Book now||Book now||Book now|
- English speaking guide for 2 hrs + 30 min.
- Old American Classic Car with professional driver for 1 hr + 30 min FREE.
- Walking Tour – 1 hr around the most important squares and fortresses of the area.
- Panoramic Tour along Modern Havana Main Areas including Malecon, 5th Ave, John's Lennon Park (with stop), Colon Cemetery, Revolution Square (with stop), Havana University and other interesting places.
- Return to your hotel.
- Upgrade to old American convertible car for 12 USD per car.
- Tips to driver and guide (Recommended Tips according the service received).
- Something not mentioned before.