El Cubano Natural Park... in horse Car including lunch and drinks!
The tour starts at 8:00 in the morning. A horse car will pick you up at your accommodation in Trinidad and will take you to El Cubano National Park.El Cubano National Park, located just a 7 km from Trinidad, which is part of the Topes de Collantes complex.
The unspoilt landscape of “La Sierra del Escambray” where pines and eucalyptus grow alongside deciduous trees, ferns and tropical plants offer an extraordinary beautiful scenery that can best be seen hiking through El Cubano National Park.
After arrival to the entrance of this park, you could do a trekking along the Guaurabo river until arrive in its amazing waterfalls and natural pools. Time at your leisure to enjoy the nature and to take a bath in the clearing waters.
At noon, you can enjoy the lunch in a Restaurant at the entrance of the Park.
Free time to relax until 5 in the afternoon. Return to your accommodation in Trinidad.
|Daily||9:00 hrs||8 hrs||USD|
- Comfortable shoes and clothing, sunglasses, bath suit, sun cream, towel, sunglasses and cash.
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
|Book now||Book now||Book now||Book now|
- Pick up by a horse car only in the city of Trinidad.
- Entrance ticket to "El Cubano Natural Park".
- Trekking through the beautiful fauna and vegetation along the river.
- Time to take a bath in Guaurabo River and its beautiful falls.
- Cuban typical lunch at local restaurant including a national drink.
- Return to your accommodation in Trinidad.
- Tips to the guide (Recommended Tips according the service received).
- Something not mentioned before.